Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pixels Terms of Use

CharRoses Pixels Terms of use

I am new to pixels but love making them.
They are time consuming but loads of fun.
Please read and follow my terms of use below.

DO NOT upload to a Pay to use site and do not share in a pay to use site. DO NOT Copy and paste my examples. Please just text link to the examples.
DO NOT rip my pixels apart and claim as your own. If the pixels are made in layers than you may move and arrange layers as you wish but do not tear each image apart.
DO NOT use my pixels to make a profit of any kind. I am offering them free to use and they should remain that way.
I have drawn these in psp One pixel at a time. If a Group owner wishes to use my pixels for challenges and etc that is fine. If you wish to upload it to your server for your members to download all I ask is that you let me know at the email at the bottom of this page. Otherwise just link directly to the pixel to be used.
Please keep orginal file names in tact.....

Apply to all finished Pixels
©CharRose

If sharing Please include below
©CharRose groups.msn.com/CharRosesDesigns
Please let people know where you found me.

Need to contact me send a email to
charstutsandscraps@inbox.com

Go to Pixels
here

No comments: