Sunday, July 6, 2008

Scrap Kits & Mask Terms of use

SCRAP KITS USE:
If you use my scraps or blings please remember to credit me If sharing. Please do not take credit for my work. You are welcome to share the scraps or blings But please do not pass around and share without giving me credit.. When using in a tag no credit is needed in the scraps and blings.. Unless they are used without a artist tube.
All things in my Scrap Kits are made by me Charlotte Brown. I have not copied from any other source. You may use my kits for Personal Non-Profit use ONLY!!! Please do not use parts or pieces of my kits to make new kits. Tutorial writers are welcome to use my kits in tutorials but please give me credit for the kit and a link to where they can see more of my stuff would be appreciated......Do not rip apart or claim as your own. Please leave file names and terms in tact when sharing. No credit required on Tags when used with another artist work.....
Terms included in kits as well. Please do not remove terms when sharing.

My Masks Terms

If you use my mask I only ask you don't pass it around........ If anyone ask where you got it please send them here........... All my mask start with CB_ and than the name of the mask........... Please do not change file names......

Tutorial writers may use my mask and supply them with their supplies just please link to where you got the mask from......

DO NOT DO NOT LOAD ANY OF MY STUFF TO A SITE THAT HAS TO BE PAID TO GET INTO.

No comments: