Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tutorials Terms of use

Tutorial terms
1. DO NOT Hotlink under any circumstances.......
2. If you are a group owner you are welcome to TEXT LINK ONLY to my tuts..If you want to link to them All I ask is a ONE TIME email at the email on bottom of this page just letting me know you are.... No need to wait for a response... If you join this group no need to email just drop a note on general saying I am linking to you.... It helps me to know who is linking. Plus it gives me pleasure to know the stuff I am doing is being used.....
3. I supply supplies if I can. If I do not supply it than I am not allowed to. If I supply something that is not allowed to be shared. Please let me know by emailing me at charstutsandscraps@inbox.com .
4. Do not use my tuts to make money or profit from them. The tutorials I write are written by me and not copied in any way shape or form. Please respect me and do not misuse my tutorials..... DO NOT copy my tutorials to another site and claim as your own.....
5. Everything on this site that I offer is MADE by ME..... I did not copy or take from anyone else.
Tutorials Currently hosted at CharRoses Designs
If you have any questions comment here if you wish and I will respond.

No comments: